Internships provide real world experience to those looking to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter into a particular career field. Internships are relatively short term in nature with the primary focus on getting some on the job training and taking what’s learned in the classroom and applying it to the real world.
Many college students do internships to gain relevant experience in a particular career field as well as to get exposure to determine if they have a genuine interest in the field. Internships are an excellent way to begin building those all important connections that are invaluable in developing and maintaining a strong professional network for the future.
AIMS OF INTERNSHIP
- A positive and entrepreneurial learning experience.
- Practical skills in a foreign environment to complement his/her education.
- Interaction with social/cultural issues in the host community and country and/or territory.
- Preparation for future management responsibilities.
- Awareness and knowledge of social issues and different practices in the host country.
BENEFITS OF THIS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Many students spend hours in the classroom, only to graduate with no practical experience. Completing an international Internship can give you the experience and confidence you need to pursue your chosen career after college. An international internship stands out on your resume, gives you an edge in a tough job market, and affords you a valuable global perspective. Interning abroad can also introduce you to different ways of working, giving you more flexibility and greater comfort with diverse points of view as you enter the workforce.
YOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Orientation meeting with staff in your chosen country to learn all about the culture, host project, and host family.
- A dedicated person from the project in country who will be your contact for the whole duration of your programme in case you need assistance, available 24/7.
- Full boarding and lodging at your host project.
- Pick up and drop when you reach the host country.
- Logistical and emotional support from friendly experienced staffs those are passionate about helping you to make the most of your experience.
- Certificate of participation.
30 DAYS FOR BSW STUDENTS END OF 4TH SEMESTER APRIL/MAY
45 DAYS FOR MSW STUDENTS END OF 2nd SEMESTER APRIL /MAY
Countries: Nepal, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Thailand and Philippines.