We offer Internship for students and aspiring professionals from Medical /Nursing Background in Hospital's .Our program's primary focus is getting some “on the job training” and taking what's learned in the classroom and applying it to the real world. We provide real world experience to young participants / youth / students from around the world to explore and gain the relevant knowledge and skills which is required to enter into a particular career field.
It will also give the Possibility for the participants to get to know other places around the world from a deeper point of view than through tourism or academic learning.
Participants will experience and acquire competency for their personal, educational and professional Development.
ICDE – India's internship programme is normally for a period of 4 weeks to 6 months, offered to the students/ professionals do an internship in a prestigious Hospital in Rural part of India. This period includes travel time / days, on arrival camp, seminars / workshops if any, and end of program camp.
The participation fees cover the following expenses & activities
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- A brief Orientation camp on arrival
- Boarding and Lodging – at subsidized rates
- Training at Projects
- Mentorship in Host Country
- Local Travel (in case project and stay are not the same)
- Professional internship certificate
- End of stay camp
- The participation Fees DOES NOT COVER the following International Travel costs, Visa charges (if applicable), Medical expenses, sightseeing expenses, etc
Please send mail for more information about our programme and Fees to firstname.lastname@example.org